Holt Road Cemetery, Bradford

Mortuary chapel, Holt Road Cemetery Holt Road Cemetery was set up by the Bradford Improvement Commissioners in 1856 as a non-denominational burial ground to relieve pressure on those in the town under the Burial Act of 1853. The buildings were designed by the Bath architect Thomas Fuller (1823-1886), who was also responsible for Bradford’s Town Hall, buildings in Bath and in Canada.

Below are photographs of some of the gravestones in the cemetery.

.

.

.

     < Back to the previous page